Man Down! A Gay Dad Waves His White Flag


By Henry Amador





















Tired, irritated, angry, distant, envious, tired, overwhelmed, tired, judgmental, did I say tired?

These are some of the ways I have been feeling lately and that really has me feeling, well... tired, irritated, angry, distant, envious, overwhelmed, judgmental and tired, really tired.

I was recently featured in an article on Buzzfeed about how dads balance work and family.
I apparently wrote my contribution under the influence of an alter ego or perhaps a nice Riesling or through a pair of rose colored glasses or a sunny day in Winter, I'm not quite certain, but it made me feel like a fraud.

Read full article HERE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After Eight Years A Gay Dad Can Finally Call His Boy, His Son. By Joey Troxel

Carpe Diem - Seize Your Gay Day!

The Skinny on Gay Surrogacy and India