Gay Dad: “I Am An Assimilating Gay”
















I recently read a comment about a truly important world event, the wedding of Lance Bass to now husband Michael Turchin.
Okay, so world news might be a bit of an overstatement but the comment was extremely interesting and got me thinking.
The commentator basically stated, and I paraphrase, that he found the fact that E News was going to be airing a show called “Lance Loves Michael: The Lance Bass Wedding” not merely nauseating but he also referred to the happy couple as “Assimilation Gays,” a term that I have seen popping up all to often.


Read the full article HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After Eight Years A Gay Dad Can Finally Call His Boy, His Son. By Joey Troxel

Carpe Diem - Seize Your Gay Day!

The Skinny on Gay Surrogacy and India