A Gay Father’s Simple Hopes For Justice Sotomayor








So I would never use the word intelligent to describe myself.
I am far from a thinker or an over analytical man.
I am much simpler than that, more basic, I’m a feeler.
I trust my gut and my instincts and I make every attempt to move away from what what I perceive as pain and move towards what my spirit senses as pleasure. The pain/pleasure principle.
I also believe in making as many decisions as I can sourced from inspiration rather than desperation.
That little concept, I believe, can change lives.
Read full article HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After Eight Years A Gay Dad Can Finally Call His Boy, His Son. By Joey Troxel

The Skinny on Gay Surrogacy and India

Emmy winning Screenwriter, George Arthur Bloom opens up to DADsquared about his new film Any Day Now, Gay Rights and the Power of Patience.